.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

 

Oak Creek - Sedona

by Robert Trent Jones Sr. and Jr. -- as I was told, one did the front9; the other, the back9.
Not the most difficult Jones Layout, but very beautiful & interesting, with the Jones touches thru-out
 . . . 8^) . . . 
#1, par 5, an easy start


 #2



 #3


 #4


 #5


 #6


 #7 . . .I was totally rolling up to this par 3 . . . pulled my tee shot into the water, floundered to a 6, and derailed for the next few holes . . . 


 #8, forget to take pix when I get upset . . . 8^/ . . .
 #9


 #10


 #11



 #12



 #13


 #14

 took an unusual fairway shot here, the view was so gorgeous . . . 

 #15


 #16

 #17 . . . for some reason, some foreboding of travails to come . . . i fumpetered my drive into the creek . . . I mean . . . wth?



 #18






Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?