.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

 

a foot of missed eagles

I came so close to making eagle two rounds in a row, I thought I must have gotten in the groove . . . 
At the Foothills course, on #9, after a rather weak drive, I tailored a 4iron to 6 inches from the cup for a tapin birdie. 
The previous week, when Ahwatukee country club had plugged & sanded the front 9, I had to play the back 9 twice . . . on #11 the first time thru, my drive was long enough, but drifted right into the trees . . . nonetheless, I hit a 5wood between the bunkers gaurding the front (actually had a better than usual look at the green) to ~15 ft. but left the put 6 inches short . . . 



so still no joy, but hope . . . 


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?