.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 19, 2012

 

Przasky Pohar 2012 GCP . . .

 

Dammit, dammit, dammit . . . my play on the par 5s cost me a win here . . .

It’s always sumthin’, I know that . . . .

Had 3 straight missed, makeable birdies on the front nine, holes 6-7-8 . . .

Missed enough birdies on these holes that that doesn’t bother me  . .

Aha! Missed birdies are a GOOD thing!

 

Parred #10, and birdied #11 from 24 ft, first time to birdie #2/11 . . .

The longest birdie putt I had for sure that day . . .

 

Wasn’t over-confident, but feelin’ good for sure . . .

Then had 5 lip-out / burned edges from less than 6ft over the next 7 holes . . .

If they go in, I have the great round . . .

If they lip out on the front nine, I don’t even break 30 stableford points . . . 8^D

I always say that lip-outs are good thing, but these were breaking my heart . .  .8^D

 

If only for not the par 5s . . . I still had 19-19=38 stableford points, but for the lip-outs, I couldn’t move up the leader board.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?